Get our DNA Test Kit through your physician or through our physician.
Look below for additional details + a step-by-step walk-through of the test kit process.
1. Have your physician contact our office or complete the Pharmazam Physician Test Request form and our medical department will contact your physician.
2. Register for Pharmazam and download the App.
3. When the test kit arrives to your physician, schedule an appointment to provide a DNA specimen through the Pharmazam provided collection kit. Your physician will then ship your completed test kit to Pharmazam.
4. When the test is complete and released by our medical department, you will be notified by email that your results are ready. The email will contain instructions on on linking your test results to your app.
1. Call us and someone from our medical department will contact you.
2. Our physician will order your test and then an FDA cleared test kit will be shipped to your house.
3. Register for Pharmazam and download the App.
4. Follow the instructions on the kit and send the sample back to us.
5. When the test is complete and released by our medical department, you will be notified by email that your results are ready. The email will contain instructions on on linking your test results to your app.
Do not eat, drink, smoke, chew tobacco, or use oral care products (such as mouthwash, toothpaste and whitening strips) 30 minutes before this test.
First, rinse mouth with water right before the test. Next, carefully remove the swab from the packaging, and ensure that you do not touch the tip with your fingers, teeth or allow it to touch any other surface.
Swab back and forth
20x inside each cheek
(between gums & inner cheek).
swab-cap and ensure
contents are not spilled.
Screw the swab firmly inside
of the tube and then shake
it back and forth 10x.