Look below for a step-by-step walk-through of the test kit process.
1. Fill out the Order A Collection Kit form on the Pharmazam website and someone from our medical department will send you an FDA cleared collection kit.
2. Once you receive your kit, follow the saliva collection instructions and then register it online at pharmazam.com/RegisterTest by clicking the orange button “Register Your Test”. Then, send it back to Pharmazam using the US mail prepaid shipping label already attached to the box.
3. When Pharmazam’s medical department receives the kit, it will be registered and one of our physicians will order the test and have it processed at the lab.
4. Download and setup the Pharmazam App on your smartphone.
5. When the test is complete and released by our medical department, you will be notified by email that your genetic results have been automatically linked to your profile.
Your kit contains 2 collection devices. Please use both. Do not eat, drink, smoke, chew tobacco or gum, or use oral care products (such as mouthwash, toothpaste and whitening strips) 30 minutes before this test.
First, rinse mouth with water right before the test. Next, carefully remove the swab from the packaging, and ensure that you do not touch the tip with your fingers, teeth or allow it to touch any other surface.
Swab back and forth
20x inside each cheek
(between gums & inner cheek).
swab-cap and ensure
contents are not spilled.
Screw the swab firmly inside
of the tube and then shake
it back and forth 10x.